(Junior) Magento Developer (m/w/d)
Onedirect is looking for a (Junior) Magento Developer who will be responsible for developing, maintaining and optimizing the structure of our International E-commerce platform as well as for executing on business unit/stakeholders requests to improve usability and functionalities. He will be part of our internal team of developers and supported by a project manager/scrum master to ensure a fluid and productive execution of stories/tasks. We are looking for a candidate who is passionated about new technologies and willing to drive/contribute to the company digital innovation.
- Experience in Magento2, using best-practices extension building approaches
- A strong knowledge of PHP, using modern approaches to maintainable and flexible systems (e.g., MVC, service-oriented architectures, unit/functional testing etc.)
- Knowledge of website design, usability and functionality, and a strong knowledge of HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
- Knowledge of SAAS & NodeJS
- Git source code management
Highly advantageous skills:
- Knowledge in PHP Frameworks (like ZendFramework, Yii, Laravel, Symfony, etc.)
- Experience/knowledge in Jenkins
- Knowledge of Knockout JS & LESS
- Server/system administration (mostly Linux + AWS architecture/services))
- Angular JS
What we offer:
- Attractive central location in Barcelona
- Permanent contract (3 month probation period)
- Innovative start-up atmosphere embedded in a well-functioning and strongly growing business model
- Salary dependent on the level of experience
You want to be a part of Onedirect?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete documents by e-mail to email@example.com. Please also state your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Stein.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your application!